CASSINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend Cassington Parish Council Meeting at 7.30pm on Thursday 1st June 2023 in the Village Hall, The Green.
- Declarations of interest
(Any pecuniary interests should be declared also a review of current declarations of interests circulated)
- Minutes of the previous meeting held on 4th May 2023
- Comments from the Public –
- Report from Clerk
- Yew Tree in the Closed Burial Ground – This is booked for 5th July
- Grass Cutting Tender – This has now been given to Adrian Tyler Cassington Garden Services
- Speed Watch Signs – These have now been ordered
- Traffic Sign at the entrance to Bell Lane – The Clerk has contacted Highways and they have advised that they have not given permission for this to erected and that it should be taken down.
- Trees along the Concourse – The clerk will contact JAG trees to accept the quote.
Previous Planning Application Decisions
|Land North of A40 Section from Barnard Gate To Eynsham Roundabout Eynsham
|Grosvenor Developments Ltd